Tuesday 3 November 2020

Inspired from Five Questions for Champions - by Ron Kurtus






I started writing for me with the new thought of a book. 

Five Questions for Champions - by Ron Kurtus:

I have just read outlines. I will read the whole book soon.

The School for Champions philosophy divides Life into five major areas:
  • Character,
  • Knowledge,
  • Excellence,
  • Value and
  • Health.

To have a fulfilled life, you must succeed in all of these areas. By asking yourself five simple questions each day, you will be move toward a happy, fulfilled and successful life.

Ask yourself the following questions every day:
What am I thankful for today?
What did I learn today?
Where did I do a good job?
Who was I valuable to today?
How did I take care of myself today?

No comments:

Featured post

Sportsmanship Everywhere: A Universal Virtue

  "Sportsmanship Everywhere: A Universal Virtue" is not just a statement, but a philosophy that underscores the importance of appl...