Thursday 5 November 2020

Five Champion Questions to my self – 04-Nov-2020

 


I am sorry, Could not write something on yesterday, but today I have my story. Again the five champion questions to me.


 

1.     What am I thankful for today?

 

I am thankful to my merciful God, who gave me new life.

 I am very thankful and grateful to my parents who gives reasons to live with them and love the world selflessly.

I really want to thank all the writers who wrote beautiful books out of their thoughts. To Write thought anywhere is one of the vigorous job. You have to show your confidence on your words and faith on your thoughts that are delivered to public at large.

Faith and Confidence will make you anything. Faith on you and Confidence on you words given to others. These Qualities really teach me many things everyday. With this I could go beyond my Imagination. My Confidence driven by some thoughts and book made me from failure to star and now my thoughts and failure making me loser. I am losing everyday from me. I will again, I have faith on me, too.



Where is the difference?

The difference is between faith and mistrust on your values created by your own habits. If you are having right habits then you would be more focused and determined to your work. You can drive your habits with your discipline. I lost my discipline somewhere. I want to gain it.

The difference is between confidence and over confidence. When you have confidence that’s great but its over on you, you will be over. In this I wrote “Confidence” word 3 times thinking I will correct it by auto correct. But I was wrong on fourth time I also wrote same spelling wrongly, why? My Over confidence. Secondly my acceptance level of my mistake. I am humiliated many time due to my this nature by my seniors. I always tried to pass on the bad result’s reasons and reasons for my mistake on the other persons and situation, but never thought on Improving me. These were due to my ego, my crave of fame, learning about diplomacy not being diplomatic.

Humiliation should get converted to humility. But …………………..

I remembered one advise from my close friend Mr. Mahipalsingh Girase, to create a confidence in right manner, I should start reading Shreemad Bhagwad Geeta again.

Thank you Mother Terresa, I am taking oath to create some change everyday in me.



I remembered a thing about mistake by Mother Terresa once I read:

“These are the few ways we can practice humility:

To speak as little as possible of one's self.

To mind one's own business.

Not to want to manage other people's affairs.

To avoid curiosity.

To accept contradictions and correction cheerfully.

To pass over the mistakes of others.

To accept insults and injuries.

To accept being slighted, forgotten and disliked.

To be kind and gentle even under provocation.

Never to stand on one's dignity.

To choose always the hardest.”


― 
Mother Teresa, The Joy in Loving: A Guide to Daily Living

 

2.   What did I learn today?

 

I learnt very less today compared to yesterday, but this writing taught me above things related to my confidence and over confidence. I tried to learn to create some discipline in my life.

My loving and wise uncle, Mr. Shantibhai Patel (Shanti Kaka) gave ana amazing Sanskrit Subhashit.

हंसः श्वेतः बकः श्वेतः को भेदः बकहंसयोः |

नीरक्षीरविवेके तु हंसो हंसः बको बकः ||

haMsaH shvetaH bakaH shvetaH ko bhedaH bakahaMsayoH

nIrakShIraviveke tu haMso haMsaH bako bakaH



Meaning:

A swan is white, a stork is white. What's the difference between the swan and the stork? When it comes to the knowledge of water and milk, a swan is a swan and a stork is a stork.

Allegory says that, a swan has the capability of separating milk from water. If a bowl of milk and water is offered, it is supposed to have the ability to take only the milk particles and leave behind, the water! The stork obviously doesn't posses this skill. He might look like a swan, be with a swan, fly, walk or act like a swan. But it doesn't make him a swan.

I have to find my character now. Who I am now and was 10 years before.

 


 

3.   Where did I do a good job?

 

Today I created my own wedding card design. Papa appreciated me and told me to circulate.

I could say, I did good job by remembering my promise to me to answer my five champion questions.

I shared lot of love with my Fiancée Bhumika. I tried to make him strong and happy. I guided her for few of her problems. I also used some bad words (not abusive one) with her. I am sorry, but at that time I thought it was necessary to speak them. I am sorry, I will never use it again.

 

कुठेतरी आपण चूकतोय;

कुठे चूक राह्यली ती मी पण शोधतोय;

चल गडे थोडासा मनाचा आभ्यास करूया|

चल गडे आपली पण चूक शोधूया|

चल गडे थो...डस जग जिंकूया ||

-      By me.

-       

4.     Who was I valuable to today? (Where was I helpful today to somebody?)

 

At nobody.

 

5.     How did I take care of myself today?

 

Today, I failed to take care of my physical health.

Mentally : I learnt and tried to by heart the subhashit which I wrote above.

Emotionally: I shared my true feelings with my childhood friend Ronak Patel, my Priyankadidi regarding my Marriage Invitation. I took care to control my thoughts and tried get them into a right direction.

 

I enjoyed writing this. Meet you in the next blog. Comment your views. Thank you.

No comments:

Featured post

Sportsmanship Everywhere: A Universal Virtue

  "Sportsmanship Everywhere: A Universal Virtue" is not just a statement, but a philosophy that underscores the importance of appl...