Tuesday 29 October 2019

Prepare for the Glory and Fight For the Honor









Today morning, I read few stories and concluded that when you are fighting for something, the fight may not save you but some other important things. Though you know you are not going to win the battle, you must fight in it. It is matter of honour, pride, saving from shame. The most important thing is not only the winning situation but other things, too.

Maharana Pratap, Guru Teghbahadursingh, and some Fighters from Gujarat fought not only to win the battle but for pride, for the glory of the society, to save the honour.

You may recap these movies, Mangal Padey, Asoka, LOC, the Gladiator. Remembered the movie 300 ! 300 soldiers fought against the million. Is it justified battle?

“Persian: Our arrows will blot out the sun.
Stelios: Then we will fight in the shade.”

Will you go to  fight the lost battle? But they said, he who fought was won, he could not fight, was lost.

Why I am telling all about these things right now?

Its because I relate it with my battle to become Chartered Accountant.

Since 2015, I am used to listen that when I am going to complete my CA exams. I used to say every time, every attempt, that, this is going to be the last attempt. I do not worry about my results but yes I do worry about my family's honour. I always fight for my pride and I will continue it till the last breath.

Because, I prepare for the glory, even I knew I will lose the battle.

Fight For your dreams, your Dreams will Fight For you;
Smile at every phase of your life, the world will smile with you.
Make someone smile, the God will make wish for you.
This is the Power of your dreams!!!

No comments:

Featured post

Sportsmanship Everywhere: A Universal Virtue

  "Sportsmanship Everywhere: A Universal Virtue" is not just a statement, but a philosophy that underscores the importance of appl...